Wednesday, October 12, 2011

9 Months Inside and Out

Today is the day that Ammon turns nine months. That means he has been alive OUT of me the same amount of time that he was alive IN me. When I think about it that way, it's weird because I feel as though he's been with us much longer than I was ever pregnant with him.

Just for fun, his his ultrasound picture at 12 weeks, and his baby picture at 12 weeks.
And here's another ultrasound at 20 weeks and his baby picture at 20 weeks.

I'd say he's considerably more filled out, outside the womb :)

As for his nine month stats:
90th percentile for length
80th percentile for weight
75th percentile for head size

And that's pretty much how he's been all along.

Here's his month-to-month journey from fuzzy-headed newborn to uncontrollable-sticking-up-everywhere-haired nine-month old.

I can't believe he's already nine months and I can't believe he's only nine months! I felt his spirit before he was even conceived and I was terrified of having a boy. Now that I have my little man I've learned the mommy/son relationship is something so special it can't be explained.

I feel as though he's been mine forever and I'm so grateful he IS mine forever. I love you Ammon!

1 comment:

  1. Happy 9 months to Ammon!!! It's crazy to me as well that he is 9 months already. Time flies!

    ReplyDelete