Thursday, August 9, 2012

Washington Summer According to My Phone

Ammon loved relaxing on the couch in the mornings before breakfast.

Maybe he enjoyed it a little too much.

    I know it's hard to see this picture thanks to my high quality phone camera, but I found Lydia sleeping one night with her teddy bear right up against her head.

Lydia's black eye, which isn't done justice in this picture (thanks again phone). And yes, I gave it to her playing tag. But in my defense, she turned around at the last second to run the opposite way and there was no way I was getting my knee out of the way of her face on time. I'm just glad I didn't break her nose, because I thought I had.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you had fun...exept when you kneed Lydia in the eye. Glad you're back though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you guys are home! You shouldn't ever leave us like that...it's just not cool :). But I'm also really happy you were able to have such a good time! Lets continue having a good time since you're home now for the rest of the summer... :)

    ReplyDelete