Friday, April 15, 2016

Tappana Times: Reading, Lusty Eyes, and Batman

Around these parts we like to read. A lot. Walking in to see my two oldest snuggled in the rocking chair reading together, I snapped a quick picture.


Then I decided to throw the caboose in the middle and pretend like he had been there all along.


He was about as thrilled as he looks.


Ammon has been busy at preschool making messes artwork.


And launching rockets.


Kendrick and I have spent lots of time together.


And Kendrick is not sure he's a fan of the situation. On his bad days he likes to sit with a perpetual grumpy face.

On his good days he's enough to melt anyone's heart.


I spend a lot of time with my boys while Lydia is at school. With the weather becoming spring-like we've enjoyed some time at the park.


Ammon throws rocks in the stream while the baby drinks his bottle on the bridge. It's the life.

Kendrick was recently embarrassed to be caught literally drooling over his brother's breakfast.


But now that the cat's out of the bag, he doesn't try to hide his envy at all and openly watches us eat with his lusty eyes and salivating mouth.

My boys like to stick together and keep it real. We were having a family home evening at my parent's house, and the lesson was so inspiring.


Inspiring enough that all three boys were out like a light. Brigham says it's because the Spirit causes sleepiness.

And of course, life wouldn't be complete without a little Batman.


2 comments:

  1. i too get lusty eyes over other people food, but its not as cute when i do it. its actually kind of disturbing. But what are ya going to do right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness kendricks grumpy face is hilarious!!! he really is a doll

    ReplyDelete