Tuesday, December 8, 2009

9 Months

This past Sunday Lydia turned 9 months. It's crazy for me to think about her being alive OUTSIDE of me as long as she was alive INSIDE of me. It actually seems like she's been born much much longer than nine months. It's hard to remember life without her and I don't want to. This age is such a fun age with the awareness, games, talking, and adventure that goes on. Sometimes I become really sad because Lydi is really growing up and she's so big now. It's fun and unbelievable at the same time. She climbs all over everything and favors biting, growling, screaming, a super-unfeminine way of clearing her throat, blowing raspberries, clapping, and drumming. She's our adorable little monster. One cute thing she does that I hope lasts awhile is that she cocks her head to the side as though to say "look how adorable I am, don't you love me, awwww" and she does it at such random times it just makes you laugh. It's really hard to get a picture of, so this is the best I can do. Ususally it's without a hand in her mouth with a half smile :) Happy nine months Lydi bug!

No comments:

Post a Comment