Tuesday, December 1, 2009

BYU vs UTAH 2009

So for Brigham's birthday I got him a ticket to go with me to the BYU/Utah game this year. We had so much fun! BYU won in overtime 26-23 and it was a thrilling final game. It was my last year to buy season passes for awhile so it was really good to have Brigham there for the final game and to beat our rivalry. The crowd was so crazy and so pumped and so fun.


It was really cold at the game. Even with all the jumping around and screaming I did, I still froze to death!
The BYU and Utah marching bands combined to do red/white/and blue like they usually do. It was neat to see and hear.
Because it was our last game for awhile, we rushed the field after BYU won. We got to pat a couple BYU players on the back and tell them good job. It was crazy on the field with everyone pushing each other around. I really enjoyed meeting a couple of the players. I wanted to meet Dennis Pitta (who I fondly call PIZZA! (with my arms making a touchdown signal)) but alas, I did not find him.
Even though my throat was sore for a few days after and I hurt my leg jumping down from the bleachers, it was a blast, I got free awesome BYU stuff, and I sure do love beating the Utes. GO COUGARS!!! :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad the BYU won for your last game in a while!! And you look very pretty in that picture!!

    ReplyDelete