Monday, February 28, 2011

Pictures

Just some recent pictures of the going-ons at the Tappana household.
Lydia accidently stuck both her feet in the same leg in her pajamas. She tried to walk and fell over. Brigham tried to get her to crawl to him, and she tried (and it was hilarious) but couldn't quite make it. She looked like a heart-covered mermaid.
This is the worst dandruff I've ever seen. Good thing babies have no self-image of their wrinkly-old-people-looking, pimple-covered, peeling-scalp, bald selves. 
Mmm, milk face.
I'm a happy boy!
Lydia helping Mom go through the ads.
Cheese!
Yep, that pretty much sums up my daily activities :) 

2 comments:

  1. That is so funny that Lydia put both legs in one pj leg. And i love that super cute smile picture from Ammon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha, I wish I could have seen Lydia with both of her legs in the one leg hole! That is super funny :). I have such cute nieces and nephews! I just love them!

    ReplyDelete