Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Vacation to Washington- Hiking

On another day of our trip we went hiking to a place called twin falls. We had fun hiking and especially had fun playing in the river. Brigham almost drowned after falling in from losing his balance from trying to help me make a large jump from one rock to another. He didn't let go of my hand as he fell in and almost pulled me in with him. Luckily, I didn't get pulled in, he didn't crack his head open on any rocks, and wasn't swept away. Brigham just ended up wet and I ended up with a scraped leg, bruised arm, and sore abs from laughing. Besides that, we only had two people accidently submerge a foot into the water (one of them me when Brigham tried to pull me in), and one hungry baby, otherwise no other unfortunate incidents occured.
We are a hiking family!
Lydia is ready to go!
My mom and sister, Sadie.
The falls.
Sadie, Kenny, Ryan, and Kayleen

No comments:

Post a Comment