Tuesday, April 6, 2010

More Easter

So I must admit I again (of course) went a little crazy with my easter pictures/documentation. So . . After checking out these videos don't forget to view the next three posts after this to enjoy our Easter experience.


This is Lydia playing with her eggs.


This is Lydia chasing daddy in her easter dress.


And I have another video of Lydia finding all her eggs in the morning, but it's too long to upload here so you'll have to check out facebook once I post it :)

And of course, the real reason for Easter... I'm so grateful for my Savior who died and then rose again three days later. I'm grateful for His sacrifice for me and because of Him we all get to celebrate life, spring, and forever families. General Conference was perfect this year on Easter to help keep all of this in perspective. It also reminded me to teach Lydia to remember Jesus and the real reason for Easter. No age is too early to feel the Spirit as we teach of Christ. Happy Easter!

1 comment:

  1. What a fun Easter! I am so glad i was able to come and visit!! :)

    ReplyDelete