Monday, January 9, 2012

Surprise!

The day before we returned home to Utah, I decided to finally do something I've been meaning to do for a long time.

I took this:


And I made it this:


Yep I cut off over ten inches of hair. 


I was sick of my hair for so long and wanted something new. So I found a bunch of pictures and basically said, make me look like that. It was cut a bit shorter than I wanted but after a few days of adjusting to such a drastic change I've decided that I think I like it. I miss the ease of a ponytail, but I like how I can style it so my fine hair doesn't look so thin. It's different that's for sure, but I think it's working out and it was fun to surprise everyone back home.

4 comments:

  1. I seriously LOVE it! It really looks so cute on you :). You'll get use to not being able to put it up into a pony tail...although I have to admit that I'm kinda liking the fact that I'm getting super close to being able to finally pull mine back again...I love my haircut but I'm looking forward to just grabbing a band and tying it back! I was excited to see your new gorgeous locks...you look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved your long hair, but i love your short hair too! It is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks so darling. I love doing drastic changes like that. It's fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh super cute!!! i like it- makes you look more mature

    ReplyDelete