Tuesday, April 17, 2012

For The Rainy Days

We keep going through spouts of rain between amazing days of sunshine. Reminds me of my hometown, Washington. I like the change up, but I know it gets dreary after awhile. Especially when you are stuck inside. So for when those rainy-day blues hit, here are some happy outdoors picture to cheer you up. I know they cheer me up!






Ah, don't you feel better now? Now to search out some real sun on this rainy day - even if it's only my babes' shining smiles :)

1 comment:

  1. Oooh...that makes me want to go to the park! I'm anxiously awaiting Emmy to wake up from her nap today so that we can go on a walk and enjoy the beautiful day today! Oh, and just so you know...we're looking into a double stroller/sit and stand so that we can go on walks at the park. We've been using the wagon since Jack was born, but the wagon just isn't as condusive to the car as a stroller is :). We'll have to go on walks together!

    ReplyDelete